Transition Timeline 2017 - 2018
- Friday May 12th: Applications for year 7 placement to be returned via self-addressed envelope
- Tuesday May 30th: Information Packs sent to families
- Thursday August 10th: Parents/Carers may commence lodging non-placement appeals in reply paid envelope to Regional Office
- Thursday August 10th: Enrolment packs distributed by Eaglehawk Secondary College and to be returned to Primary School Teachers by Monday August 21st
- Friday August 18th: Closing date for Parents/Carers to lodge non-placement appeals to Regional Office
- Monday August 21st: Enrolment forms due to Primary School Teachers
- Thursday September 14th: Big Day Out
- Tuesday December 12th: Orientation Day
2018 students attend in their new ESC Teacher Advisory groups
- Tuesday January 30th/Wednesday January 31st 2018: Fresh Start student/parent/teacher interviews
- Thursday February 1st 2018: Formal classes commence
Eaglehawk Secondary College staff will visit Primary Schools throughout the year. Visits will include information, demonstrations and activities in music, mathematics, lunchtime activities/sport and recreation, student ambassadors and other learning areas.
Grade 6 Primary School students will have several opportunities throughout the year to visit Eaglehawk Secondary College.
If you have any questions about the transition from primary school to our secondary college, please contact Ian Berry on (03) 5446 8099.