Transition Timeline 2018 - 2019
- April 2018: Information Packs sent to families
- Wednesday May 9th: Grade 6 Information Evening - 7pm, ESC Performing Arts Centre
- Friday May 11th: Application for Year 7 Placement due to be returned to your primary school
- Thursday August 9th: Enrolment packs to be distributed by Eaglehawk Secondary College and to be returned to primary school teachers by Monday August 20th
- Thursday August 9th: Parents/Carers may commence lodging non-placement appeals in reply paid envelope to Eaglehawk Secondary College
- Friday August 17th: Closing date for Parents/Carers to lodge non-placement appeals to Eaglehawk Secondary College
- Monday August 20th: Enrolment forms due to primary school teachers
- Thursday September 13th: Big Day Out at ESC
- Tuesday December 11th: Orientation Day at ESC
2019 students attend in their new ESC Teacher Advisory groups
- Wednesday January 30th 2019 (2pm-7pm)
& Thursday January 31st 2019 (9am-4pm) 2019: Fresh Start student/parent/teacher interviews
- Friday February 1st 2019: Formal classes commence
Eaglehawk Secondary College staff will visit Primary Schools throughout the year. Visits will include information, demonstrations and activities in music, mathematics, lunchtime activities/sport and recreation, student ambassadors and other learning areas.
Grade 6 Primary School students will have several opportunities throughout the year to visit Eaglehawk Secondary College.
If you have any questions about the transition from primary school to our secondary college, please contact Ian Berry on (03) 5446 8099.